Hi, I’m Cat and I am so happy that you’re here! I really understand your struggles but I also know that you can conquer them too. If you’re ready to get started, use the link at the bottom to sign up to my mailing list and receive a free gentle yoga flow video.
I absolutely LOVE teaching yoga, and trained with the British Wheel of Yoga in 2015. Yoga has helped me with so many areas of my life. In particular, it’s helped me with:
- My body image after having children.
- Managing my stress which in turn improved my eczema and helps me to adapt to the ever changing circumstances of life.
- Discovering a completely new appreciation for my body. I now recognise the power it holds and the potential for continuous renewal and change.
- Discovering my inner strength & courage so that I can stand in my own truth.
- Cutting through my mind chatter to focus on what really matters.
- Finding moments of pure calm and quiet.
- Improving my overall health and wellbeing.
And if I can do that, I know that you can do it too!
My background in dance comes through in my yoga classes as we flow through thoughtful, intelligent sequences with a strong focus on alignment. I am interested in you getting the best out of your body, enjoying how it moves and discovering it’s infinite potential. Your body needs to be strong AND functional and so through my classes you will develop:
I taught dance in education for over 15 years so teaching comes naturally to me. I also know that not everyone learns in the same way so my classes have a mix of demonstration, verbal visualisation and alignment cues. As well as hands on adjustments for any in person classes. I think yoga in school is really important and I am passionate about bringing yoga to children and young people.
I can’t wait to welcome you into my community and support you on your way to find the best version of YOU!